Thursday, August 16, 2012

KL's PORTABELLO MUSHROOM WRAP

This 100% organic whole grain spelt wrap is fast and simple to make, healthy and truly one of my favorite meals!

PREP TIME: 5 MIN
COOK TIME: 8 MIN

Ingredients:

Boston Lettuce
Roma Tomato
Yellow Onion
Portabello Mushroom (caps)
100% Organic WG Spelt Wraps
100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sea Salt
Cayenne Pepper

Prep:

Rinse and slice mushroom, tomato, onion into desired portions while warming pan on stove or warming cooking grill.

Brush mushroom in olive oil and season accordingly. Try your favorite herbs such as basil, thyme, onion powder... but I won't suggest garlic!

Cook:
Grill mushroom and onion while covered (up to 4 minutes on each side if sliced thick).

Heat tortilla wrap directly on stove over medium flame, turning every 6-8 seconds until soft and warm then pile up your veggies and wrap tightly!

WARNING: WILL BE JUICY & FINGER-LICKING' GOOD!!

1 comment:

  1. I have not tried the spelt yet , not any kind . The wraps have me interested in them now. I've been eating raw on and off for the last year or so. I really appreciate some of the meals you present.

    ReplyDelete