Sunday, January 1, 2012

KL'S FRENCH STRING BEANS & SAUTEED MUSHROOMS & ONIONS

HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!!


I've been busting my tail working overtime throughout the holiday season so I've had only time for quick, nutritional meals and little sleep!


This is a FAST and healthy favorite [even on a low budget], that's fully-loaded with nutrients that the body can use!


All that is needed is a pot with a lid, a dash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Sea Salt to simmer the string beans (add sliced Yellow Onions for extra flavor), and a sautee pan with hot Extra Virgin Olive Oil to sautee the sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms & Yellow Onions for a few minutes over a hot flame!


Herbs that I use to season my mushrooms/onions dish include: basil, bay leaves, ceyanne pepper, thyme, and marjoram.


*add herbs and spices to season the dish to your tastes & liking!


ENJOY... I'm GONE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment