Monday, November 21, 2011

BOOK: THE POWER OF NOW

My big brother, L told me to check out this book by Eckhart Tolle, titled, THE POWER OF NOW.
I live a FAST lifestyle yet always seeking knowledge, personal growth, and enlightenment. 
Reading just the inside flap on the hardcover sleeve of this book, I was hooked! 
No need to spoil the book by giving too many details in this blog post, but if you've been living with stress, disease, unhappiness, fear, a painful past, etc. then this book will jump start your engine & get you back on the road to living in the NOW & focusing on what's most important to get your life back in balance!
This tome is a easy read and not just for the spiritual minds but will uplift your spirits!


Don't take my word for it, here's what O: The OPRAH Magazine said: 
"...a reminder to be truly present in our own lives and liberated from our past and future. It can transform your thinking. The result? More joy, right now!"


So swing by your local library or get online and check this tome out.


I'm gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment