Saturday, November 26, 2011

KL'S BLACK-BERRY POWERFUL SMOOTHIE

This Saturday I'll be on the go early and on my feet all day so I wanted to make a quick & healthy breakfast smoothie since I slept in a bit longer instead of my usual morning workout!


Here's all I put together:
1 cup of 100% 'Not From Concentrate' Orange Juice
1 cup of fresh Blackberries
2 squeezed Key Limes (juice & seeds)
1 teaspoon of 100% Grade B Maple Syrup
1 Blender
1 Motivational Song (optional, but highly recommended, haha!)



Pour the OJ first into blender then follow up with all of the other ingredients. Blend on high for about one minute, or until it is a puree (as blackberry seeds are very small), pour into a tall glass and...BOOM---YOU'RE DONE!!
That's FAST and HEALTHY =]


Leave comments, questions, and/or feedback!


1 comment: