Sunday, September 30, 2012

KL's SWEET BABY BELL SALAD

Here's a hearty salad with a sweet twist---literally!

I love salads and I plan to go raw with my nutrition moving forward---simply put---LIVING FOODS!!

Living in St. Louis during the winter, I challenged myself to raw foods and it wasn't tough as it seemed, so living on the west coast, there's an abundance of food to choose from all year round that'll only expand my creativity!

Annette Larkins, a 71 Year Old I've followed online in Miami, FL is a black female who looks only 40...if that (YouTube her) motivated me to go raw today; and the God [within] me is up to the challenge!

After trying this firrrrrre salad recipe, you might be up to it as well---WooOoO!!

PREP TIME: 7 MIN
COOK TIME 0 MIN

SERVES: 1-2

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Red Leaf Lettuce (chopped)
Kale (fresh chopped)
Red Sweet Bell Pepper (sliced)
Yellow Sweet Bell Pepper (sliced)
Crimini Mushrooms (sliced)
Yellow Onion (sliced)
Green Bell Pepper Seeds

DRESSING:
Cayenne Pepper (dash)
Sea Salt (dash)
Thyme (dash)
Key Lime (1, squeezed)
Organic Raw Blue Agave Nectar (1tsp)
100% Pure Olive Oil (1-2 Tablespoon)


No comments:

Post a Comment