Friday, June 22, 2012

KL's RAW ALMOND SNACK

Raw Almonds are my favorite snack food---and I've made some FAST & EASY healthy all-natural recipes along my journey to perfect health that smashes my desire for something "sweet" and/or something "salty" with a little spice kick every single time... that is GOOD and GOOD FOR THE BODY all at the same time!


PREP TIME: 3 MIN
COOK TIME: 0 MIN

INGREDIENTS:

RAW ALMONDS
CAYENNE PEPPER
100% SEA SALT
GROUND CINNAMON
RAW SESAME SEEDS (OPTIONAL)
ORGANIC RAW BLUE AGAVE NECTAR


PREP:

In a bowl, pour the desired amount of raw almonds into it and add small amounts of agave nectar while stirring until the almonds are evenly covered.

Add a dash of the cayenne pepper on top---a little bit goes a long way. Then sprinkle sea salt (until desired). Add a dash of the ground cinnamon, then top with the raw sesame seeds (optional), or try it without the sesame seeds!




VROOOOOOOOOOM---I'm GONE---ENJOY!!



Another "mucus-less" meal by K.L.!

2 comments: