Friday, November 30, 2012

KL's ROASTED ACORN SQUASH

This is one naturally sweet 'n spicy treat that'll be sure to be a FAST and instantly loveable treat---WoOoOoO!!

Sweet and nutty in flavor, this [acorn] squash is best prepared with nothing more than a little grape seed oil, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and organic raw blue agave nectar!

PREP TIME: 3 MIN
COOK TIME: 30 MIN

INGREDIENTS:

GRAPE SEED OIL (great for cooking/baking at high temperatures)
CAYENNE PEPPER
GROUND CINNAMON
RAW BLUE AGAVE NECTAR* (naturally sweet)

*MAPLE (Grade B) SYRUP, MAPLE SUGAR or DATE SUGAR is a great substitute!


PREP:
Cut squash in half, remove seeds and add ingredients.



COOK: 

Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.







1 comment:

  1. Buddy, you could put food together. Can you send me some pics to post on my website, fibroidsfighter.com? By the way, I was lead here after I saw your YouTube video on Dr. Sebi's products. I have info about him or his products on my site, too. Cheers to your health!

    ReplyDelete