Thursday, October 13, 2011

KL's KICKIN' KALE SALAD

I was going to slow it down a bit for dinner yesterday because I had the taste for some cooked greens.
As the day went by quite FAST, and I realized I that I didn't want to clean and then cook my Kale greens for 30 minutes or so---so instead I made a all natural kick-ass salad dinner!
Here's a list of all the ingredients---check me out:
1. One (1) bunch of cleaned Kale greens (remove the leaves from thick stalk)
2. Roma Tomato sliced into chunks
3. Cucumber sliced & cut into pieces (depends on size)
4. Chopped green onion
5. Raw Sesame seeds
Pile everything on top of your Kale as you go and your done!
For the dressing, I freestyled some all-natural ingredients as well but it turned out quite amazing!
1. Two (2) heaping teaspoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2. Half (1/2) teaspoon of organic Raw Blue Agave Syrup (nectur)
3. Dash of Sea Salt
4. Two (2) dashes of Himalayan Sea Salt
5. Two (2) dashes of Basil
6. Two (2) dashes of Ceyanne Pepper
Add all these ingredients in a small bowl, stir well, and wallah!
*feel free to adjust the ingredients to your taste but be careful with the agave, its quite sweet!
WoOoO---so firrrrre. So healthy!
I love the FAST life!

No comments:

Post a Comment